Date(s) - August 24, 2019
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
IRISH DAY AT THE RACES
Saturday, August 24, 2019 Sponsored by the AOH
Please consider joining us for a fun filled afternoon at the Timonium racetrack.
The event has something different to do for you and all members of your family on a Saturday afternoon.
There is no obligation to stay for all the races, but plan on watching the race dedicated to the Irish. After the race, consider the following:
- Group picture at the Winner’s Circle with the winning jockey and horse
- The Grandstand Grille for lunch
- Chesapeake craft beer and wine
COST: $10.00 per person over 12 years of age,
$ 6.00 per child ages 6 to 12, and
Kids under 6 are FREE!
Maryland State Fair unlimited ride tickets are available at a discounted price of $22.00 if purchased through the AOH by Tuesday, August 13th
- Kiddie Land children’s rides
- Horseland – Meet the ponies and horses
- Cow Palace – 4-H animals, demonstrations, and competitions
- Enjoy the State Fair midway with all of its attractions
- Funnel cakes! Cotton Candy! Ice Cream! Corn Dogs! And much more!
Please mention “Irish Day at the Races” to your adult children, grandchildren, and friends.
All are welcome!